Mold Spores and Allergies
Mold is hazardous to your allergies. With summer coming upon us you may want to protect your house from mold spores and allergies that accompany them. Mineral Methods has a product that will kill mold spores with minerals and it will not harm your family with harsh chemicals.
How To Kill Mold Spores
Mold Menace, developed by Mineral Methods, was developed by a scientist who suffered from allergies. He wanted to figure out how to kill mold spores in his environment, in a healthy way. He needed help himself and wanted to be sure there was an answer for others. It is 100% Eco friendly and activated to crawl deep into porous surfaces and wipe-out colonies to kill mold spores. It is particularly effective on Staphylococcus Aureus, Bacterium Bovines and fungi. There is a citric scent to them that is very pleasant.
There are several components to the package when you purchase it. With allergy season upon us, it may be a good time to consider using Mold Menace to prevent and kill mold spores in your home.
Solution For Mold Spores
Mold Menace is a healthy way to prevent mold spores from growing. Here are some useful facts about the mold killing product:
• 6oz Mold Menace is 100% Eco friendly, yet 99.96% kill positive (particularly Staphylococcus Aureus, Bacterium Bovines and fungi) on non-porous inanimate surfaces. Apply: Under sink rims, faucets, around tub and toilets and cracks where fixtures meet tile.
• Mineral Active™ 8oz is activated to attract live and dead mold spores alike.
• 4 oz Mineral Active Pup is a bathroom ceiling fan formula used to kill mold inside the exhaust fan vent line. Use only when fan is running.
• Mineral Technology is a primer to be applied prior to caulking application.
• Methods absorbing sponge has an activated charge to attract live and dead mold spores alike. Intended to be used with Mineral Active.
If y want to kill mold spores and prevent the onslaught of allergies that originate from mold, go to their website to order this great product.
You can order Mold Menace and find more about how their product can prevent mold spores and allergies their at http://Moldmeace.com.
Another article you may find interesting: